The goal of the Outreach and Advocacy Network is to provide networking and training opportunities for health centers and the communities they serve.
The Network fosters professional growth, competency building, the exchange of ideas, and statewide capacity building. The Network is open to all those who engage in some type of outreach or advocacy efforts.
Please join the Outreach Network! We welcome:
- Health education professionals
- Health fairs coordinators/planners
- Patient assistance and referral specialists
- Individuals who work with special populations
- Advocacy coordinators
- Outreach and enrollment specialists
The Outreach Network meets quarterly at the SCPHCA (3 Technology Circle, Columbia, SC, 29203).
For more information, please call 803-788-2778.