The Clinical Network is composed of clinical staff persons of
the Association members. It is the goal of this committee to:
- Foster the development, growth and retention of clinical
staff to increase effectiveness and efficiency of primary care
services to the residents of South Carolina.
- Promote the delivery of cost effective, comprehensive, quality
care to all clients served and assure viability of the centers that
- Provide Clinical Staff opportunity to exchange information and
communicate with other clinical staff within state.
- Provide clinical direction to the SCPHCA to promote the health and welfare of our
- Provide a forum for discussion of pertinent issues or concerns
affecting the centers collectively and/or individually.
Along with its quarterly meetings, SCPHCA hosts an Annual Clinical Retreat. This
conference serves as a conduit for any clinical staff person
employed at the community health centers to receive training,
information and updates on almost every aspect of clinical care
available at the health centers. It also serves as an opportunity
for networking with others who serve the same population and those
working in similar setting.
There are several content specific networks that fall under the
- Pharmacy Directors Network
- CHC Ryan White Part C Committee
- Medical Directors Network
- Behavioral Health Network
- Oral Health Network
These networks meet quarterly.
For more information about the SCPHCA
Clinical Network, contact Crystal Evans [email protected]